Here we will see Quick Panel settings which are used to access most frequently. This is very helpful and perfect when you are on the go and quickly want to enable or disable features within the Galaxy Watch Active.
You can search up to 20 quick settings and enable up to 16 settings that can be permanently viewed on the Quick Setting Panel. We will discuss the whole procedure that you need to follow for customizing this quick panel.
How to customize the Quick Setting Panel through Galaxy Watch Active?
- Swipe down on your Galaxy Watch Active Screen to access the Quick Settings
- Long press any of the icons in the Quick Setting Panel to access edit mode
- To remove a Quick Setting, simply tap on the minus icon on that particular settings
- To add a different setting, simply tap click on the plus icon
- Swipe through a range of Quick Settings to choose your favorite one
- Tap on your preferred settings to add to your quick panel.
With the help of these settings users can have the quick and easiest access to battery level indicators, Bluetooth connectivity status, Brightness and adjustment level, take a deep dive into the wearable settings, adjust the light and dark viewing modes, and more.
It enables you to switch on and off the NFC payment modes and lets you receive phone calls through Bluetooth pairing and connectivity. You can also keep track of your handset’s battery level, which may warn you when it’s running down. It acts as the one-point destination for all your tasks that could be managed on a single screen without any hindrance.