Samsung Quick Settings Panel has multiple features and you can arrange them according to your preferences as well as can add new or remove old ones too. Additionally, for those who get bored of using the same-looking Quick Settings Panel every time, Samsung One UI 4.0 and One UI 4.1 have a color palette.
Color Palette further lets you add different colors to the panel as well as Home Screen, Samsung apps, Google apps, and others according to your phone’s wallpaper so that your entire phone will have the same theme and it looks attractive too.
As customizing Samsung One UI 4.1 Quick Settings is very easy, many of you might also know it. Let’s see how it can be done on your Galaxy phone.
Customize Samsung One UI 4.1 Quick Settings
Access Quick Settings’ Settings
Tapping a Quick setting icon automatically activates certain features. But what about when you want to access the feature’s settings, such as WiFi, etc?
- Open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Then, tap and hold the name of the feature under the icon.
- For example, if you want to access the Flashlight settings, tap and hold the Flashlight option.
- A setting menu will automatically appear.
- Certain settings might be grayed out or not appear if the feature is turned off (e.g., Wi-Fi networks may not show if Wi-Fi is turned off).
Edit Button Order
- Swipe down from the top of the screen using two fingers, to open the Quick settings panel.
- Tap More options (the three vertical dots).
- Click on the Edit buttons option.
- To move a button, touch and hold it, and then drag it into the desired position.
- Tap Done when you’re finished.