Bixby is the Samsung intelligence assistant you can interact with Bixby using your voice, text, or taps. It’s deeply integrated into the phone. With this, you can easily open apps, check the weather, play music, turn on Bluetooth, and much more.
Bixby Voice is a very helpful component of Samsung’s Assistant. It lets you use voice commands to get things done. It works with all Samsung apps and some third-party apps including Instagram, Gmail, Facebook, and YouTube.
With Samsung Bixby, you can send text messages, check sports scores, turn down screen brightness, check your calendar, launch apps, and more. Not only this, but you can also let it read out your latest incoming messages, and flip between male and female versions.
Moreover, there is more interesting element of this is Bixby Home. It’s similar to Google Feed, showing social media updates, trending YouTube videos, weather forecasts, reminders, etc.
You can use Bixby Voice to change songs, pause music and even adjust the volume without having to unlock your device. In this article, we will see how to control the music using Bixby voice on your Samsung One UI 4.1 smartphone.
- Activate Bixby by pressing the Side Key or by saying “Hi Bixby…”.
- To stop playing music say “Pause music”.
- To change songs say “Hi Bixby, Next Song”.
- To start playing the previous song say “Hi Bixby, Previous song.”
- To adjust the volume simply tell Bixby to turn up or down the music.