Have you forgotten or stolen your Galaxy smartphone or tablet? Don’t worry, Samsung Find My Mobile will help you locate your device. Not only this, if you have forgotten the password of your phone, then Find My Mobile will also help to unlock it.
There must be a question in the mind of many people about whether Find My Mobile works even when your phone is not connected to the network. So let me tell you that yes, Find My Mobile also works offline. All you have to do is enable a few options, let’s see how.
Find My Mobile’s offline finding feature uses other nearby Samsung phones to locate your phone, just like the Galaxy SmartTag. If this sounds like a privacy nightmare to you, don’t worry as Samsung also offers an ‘Encrypt Offline’ feature.
Here’s how to set up Samsung Find My Mobile Offline Tracking feature on your phone.
Setup Samsung Find My Mobile Offline Tracking:
- Go to your Phone’s Settings.
- Enter Biometrics and security.
- Head over to Find My Mobile.
- At last, you will see the Offline finding option.
- Enable Offline finding.
- Also, enable Encrypt offline location.
- You can find it under the Offline finding option.
- You will have to set a 6-digit PIN that you can use to decrypt your phone’s offline location.
( via )