Samsung launched its flagship series Galaxy S22 at the start of this year, which includes three devices Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and an ultra variant Galaxy S22 Ultra which has super amazing camera capabilities as well as it is a combination of two remarkable handsets- Galaxy Note and the GalaxyS series.
The Galaxy S22 Ultra offers super amazing and advanced features to provide users with another level of experience, most importantly it has a special grade camera capabilities that no other Galaxy device offers so far.
So in this article, you will get to know what are the unique aspects that the Galaxy S22 Ultra offers, and what makes the device upgrades over others.
Galaxy S22 Ultra brings Note lineup back
- Samsung squashed the Galaxy Note’s S Pen exclusivity by bringing it to the Galaxy S21 Ultra last year. However, the S Pen can only be used as an external accessory, but, the Galaxy S22 Ultra comes with a dedicated storage compartment, just like the Galaxy Note phones.
- As Galaxy Note fans know, the S Pen is a secret weapon for creativity and productivity, which makes it easier than ever to work on the go. Whether you’re sketching ideas, taking notes, or annotating documents, you’ll have a powerful yet handy tool at your fingertips with the built-in S Pen.
- The all-new S Pen incorporates Bluetooth and can act as a remote control for advancing slides, taking photos, and reviewing media. Similar to the Galaxy Note phones, the S22 Ultra includes Samsung Notes, Smart Select, Translate, and more in the Air Command menu.
Galaxy S22 Ultra offers a brightest screen ever
- When you upgrade to the Galaxy S22 Ultra, you will have the planet’s best and brightest display, which Samsung makes. With its’ 6.8-inch screen having WQHD+ resolution, your presentations, video calls, and photos will look brilliant alongside smoother animations and scrolling with its adaptive refresh rate up to 120Hz.
- In case you are working in direct sunlight, the Galaxy S22 Ultra’s Extra brightness feature helps you continue your activities amazingly. At the same time, the intelligent blue light management keeps it subtly easy on the eyes as you go from indoor to outdoor settings alongside saving battery life with automatic adjustment.
Galaxy S22 Ultra equips a Fastest processor
- Samsung continues to accelerate mobile technology to support this reality. The Galaxy S22 Ultra runs on the Galaxy’s first 4-nanometer processor – Exynos 2200 with AMD’s Xclipse GPU for Europe, while Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 for the rest of the world.
- Exynos 2200: While you might not see the intricately designed internal chip itself, you’ll definitely notice its effect. Browse, watch, send, chat, create, and conference, all without lag ever getting in the way of your business. When asked how you work so fast, simply tell them you have the fastest phone in the Galaxy.
Galaxy S22 Ultra offers great camera capabilities
- Galaxy S22 Ultra’s multi-lens camera system captures photos in 108MP resolution and video in 8K, allowing you to put your best foot forward with your content. You can also tell your story with shake-free video, no tripod is needed, thanks to the brilliant optical image stabilization.
- Apart from this, you can also use up to 10x optical zoom to get up close and even take gorgeous photos in low light. The camera automatically switches between the ultra-wide, wide, and two telephoto lenses based on what you’re capturing.
Galaxy S22 Ultra allows both Google and Microsoft services
- With next-level integration and optimization of Google and Microsoft cloud tools, the Galaxy S22 is an all-in-one mobile device. Microsoft on Galaxy S22 Ultra allows you to sign in once and have access to all your files through One Drive and the Office app.
- With Link to Windows, you can also access your phone from your PC without having to pick up your mobile device. And remember, the S Pen is always there to help you get through work faster. Move from app to app, email to email, and document to document with unprecedented precision and zero mobile lag.
Galaxy S22 Ultra offers maximum storage you could need
- Choose from 128GB, 256GB, 512GB or the ultimate 1TB, the Galaxy S22 Ultra gives you all the storage you need. If you take a lot of photos and/or work with large files frequently, 1 TB is probably the best choice for maximum security.
Galaxy S22 Ultra supports the fastest battery
- All-day-and-more means that you can work from morning to evening at your own expense. Do you forget to charge your phone at night? Chances are you’ll have some leftovers the next day to get you where you need to go. When you need a boost, Super-Fast Charging (via the optional 45W charger) gets you back to work quickly.
Galaxy S22 Ultra DeX – A PC in your pocket
- Even with a large 6.8-inch smartphone screen, sometimes all you need is a full desktop to get work done. With Samsung DeX you can now always have one in your pocket. Connect your Galaxy S22 Ultra to a monitor or smart TV for a desktop experience.
- You can run DeX wirelessly on any Miracast-enabled display, including Samsung’s new Smart Monitors. If you don’t have a Miracast display, you can connect your Galaxy S22 Ultra to your monitor using an HDMI to USB-C cable. Pair a keyboard and mouse for a full workstation, minus the clunky computer and tangled cables.
Galaxy S22 Ultra One UI Ecosystem
- Whether you’re a longtime Samsung loyalist or just making the switch, the Galaxy S22 Ultra is your gateway to the Samsung Galaxy ecosystem. Sync your S22 with any combination of Galaxy Buds 2, Watch 4, Tab S8, and Galaxy Book Pro PC to streamline your workflow and conquer your workday.
- The Buds 2 connects to the Galaxy S22 Ultra almost instantly, while the Watch4 gives you quick notifications and the ability to go phone-free. The Tab S8 and Galaxy Book Pro PC make it easy to keep up the work you’re doing on your S22 at the perfect pace and add the finishing touches to documents on one of the larger screens.
Galaxy S22 Ultra Knox Security
- Remote and hybrid working are putting cybersecurity at the center of discussions about the workplace of the future. Especially when you’re provisioning devices for your employees, you need to know that your data is safe and your business protected.
- With defense-grade Samsung Knox built-in, you have several key layers of protection from the chip to the cloud. Knox Security helps defend against malware, intruders, and malicious activity. Knox Vault strengthens password protection by encrypting personal data and storing it on a separate platform.