The Galaxy S22 Ultra owner is expecting more in terms of performance improvement, as with the latest software update, some users facing glitches issues after grabbing it.
After updating to the latest software released a few days ago, the Galaxy S22 Ultra device is experiencing a strange software glitch. Sometimes the home button going to freeze and appears to work on its own. Moreover, the text messages do not show the name of the saved contact, only their number.
Additionally, the camera doesn’t record video nor any other app, the video in the gallery doesn’t play, Snapchat keeps skipping stories and sometimes freezes and the phone is performing lagging issues.
The software update comes with real-time changes and regular improvements. But the glitching and latency issue emerge due to sometimes the smartphone does not suddenly accept the new software update changes manually and take little time to adjust with it.
If you’re also having such an issue with your Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone then you check the below mentions solution to resolve your issue:
For camera/ gallery related issue
Try to go to recovery mode and Wipe Cache Partition.
- Power off your phone
- Press and hold vol up and power key until you are in recovery mode
- Use vol up and down to navigate
- Select Wipe Cache Partition
- Press the power key to confirm
- Click yes
- Click reboot system
Or Can try this too
- First, completely power off the phone.
- Then, power on the phone, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.
- If done correctly, “Safe Mode” will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If “Safe Mode” does not appear, repeat the steps above.
- Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.
- To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.
- You can also reset your camera and see if it resolves the issue.
Reset the Camera app >> Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings >> Swipe to and tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset.
You can also update the Camera app. Open the Camera app, and then tap Settings. Swipe to and tap About Camera, and check if any updates are available.