Samsung Galaxy provides a substantial platform for its mobile communications industry, driven by its scale, innovation, and the spirit of open collaboration to focus across ran its business. Samsung has made its interface simpler and easier to use in everyday life.
The Galaxy phone makes the difference when it comes to calling your loved ones in an emergency. In that case, you need to respond quickly and you can make an emergency call directly through the lock screen.
How to make an emergency call from the lock screen:
- When an emergency comes you cannot call 9-9-1, if you have some security measures in place, such as a PIN or biometric security. You can directly call from the lock screen.
- Just Swipe on your phone’s screen,
- Tap on Emergency call.
- A dial pad will appear.
- After that, your emergency contact will also appear on the screen,
- See at the bottom of your screen a medical info icon will appear.
- Tap this to show medical information you have added to your personal contacts
- The Home screen in Emergency mode will only display the apps and functions you absolutely need. This includes the Phone app and the Emergency call option.
- Tap the Phone app to access all of your contacts, so you can still make a call to family members and friends. The Keypad is also available if you need to dial a new number.
- Tap Emergency call at the bottom of the Home screen to dial 9-1-1.
- Tap Yes to activate the call.
How to Activate Emergency mode:
- To turn on the emergency mode swipe down from the top of the screen using two fingers to open the Quick settings panel.
- If needed, enter your lock screen credentials.
- Tap the checkbox to confirm you have read the Emergency mode terms and conditions, and then tap Agree.
- Tap Turn on – Emergency Mode will activate.
On phones without a dedicated Power key, swipe down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings. Tap the Power icon, and then tap Emergency mode.
Talking about this further you need to be very careful while activating emergency mode as you will see most of your phone applications will stop working.
In Emergency Mode you can only make calls, send your current location to others, sound an emergency alarm, and phone flashlight for emergency warnings.
So do not forget to turn it off, after the panic or emergency gets over.
- Tap on Power Button.
- Click on Emergency Mode to disable it.