A couple of days ago, Samsung released the Google Assistant feature for Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic in around 10 countries. Now the company has started releasing this feature for the Galaxy Watch 4 users in Indian markets.
Users of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 can now download and enjoy the Google Assistant services. One good thing is that this feature is also capable to work independently on the watch even if Google Assistant is not installed on your phone.
Once installed and set up, you can take advantage of various functions such as asking to set an alarm, start a timer, make a call, send a message, check today’s weather, control smart home devices, as well as ask for problems and queries.
You can also download it manually following the simple steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store of your Watch 4.
- Search for Google Assistant.
- Tap Install.
- A new icon will appear in the app launcher.
When you open the feature for the first time, it will ask you to Connect by opening your phone and following some prompts. Meanwhile, to set up and use the Google Assistant on your device:
- Activate Google Assistant.
- Access your Assistant with “Hey Google”
- Agree to Voice Match.
- Saving audio is your choice.
- Gets personal results on your watch.
- Talk to your Assistant with a button.