Finally, the Google Assistant feature is now official for Galaxy Watch 4 series. Users can now download Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Google Assistant from Google Play Store and enjoy its services with more advanced voice assistant functionality right from their wrists.
Google Assistant feature will work independently on Galaxy Watch 4, which means it can be used on the watch even if Google Assistant is not installed on your phone. Once installed and activated, it can be run in the app drawer of the watch.
With the help of this feature, you can take various benefits such as asking questions, setting alarms, starting a timer, making a call, sending messages, checking the weather, controlling smart home devices, and others without even touching your phone.
Here’s how to download and use Google Assistant on your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
How to download:
- Go to the Google Play Store of your Watch 4.
- Search for Google Assistant.
- Tap Install.
- A new icon will appear in the app launcher.
How to use:
- Activate Google Assistant.
- Access your Assistant with “Hey Google”
- Agree to Voice Match.
- Saving audio is your choice.
- Gets personal results on your watch.
- Talk to your Assistant with a button.
How to set Google Assistant as default:
- Open Settings on your watch.
- Navigate to Apps >> Choose Default Apps.
- Tap on the Digital assistant app button.
- From there, you can set Google Assistant as the default.
Map Google Assistant to a button:
- Head into settings on your watch.
- Find Advanced Features and go to Customize Keys.
- You’ll get to decide in there to set the Home (top button) to either “Double press” or “Press and hold” to open Google Assistant if you want.
Setup “Hey Google” on watch:
- Again head into the Settings of your watch.
- Tap on the Google option.
- You should now see Assistant as a choice.
- Tap that and another choice for Hey Google will be listed.
- Tap that and you’ll walk through the final setup for Hey Google to activate through your phone.