Samsung Finder is an app that helps you find anything on your Galaxy smartphone or the Internet within seconds. Using this app is very simple. This is an app that comes installed by default on every Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Notably, this app only works well on some Samsung smartphones, and it doesn’t work at all on any smartphones from another brand. As it’s a default Samsung application, further to improve the performance of the application company keeps on updating its app.
Recently, Samsung released a new update for Samsung Finder via the Galaxy Store with version 220.127.116.11 and an updated package size of 15.52 MB. The latest update brings regular fixes to enhance stability.
Latest Version– V18.104.22.168
Samsung Finder- Apk
How to add Samsung Finder on the apps Screen?
- Open your device Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Apps option.
- Tap on the Finder app in your app’s options.
- Then, Finder Settings.
- Here you find the ‘ Add Finder to Apps Screen‘ option.
- Turn on the toggle and it is done.