Google’s Android 12 update comes with many new features including Dynamic Theming or the color palette. This feature has the ability to change the Colour Palette of your smartphone to set the user interface color based on your current wallpaper color.
Samsung has adopted this wallpaper-based Dynamic Theming of Android 12 with the release of One UI 4.1 and new additional changes with One UI 4.1 as this feature is not limited to stock Android devices and pixels.
Additionally, this Dynamic Color Theming feature is not limited to flagship devices, if your smartphone is updated with the latest One UI version you can also appreciate this feature by using it on your Galaxy A73.
Samsung One UI 4.1 includes a huge list of new features and enhancements, but colour palette is one of the major as well as the amazing and has a uniqueness. Once selected, your Galaxy smartphone automatically generates five types of color palettes, including primary, secondary, and black mode. As checked, changes appear in the Quick Settings panel, Settings menu, dialing, and app icons also.
In this article, we’ll explain how you can change this One UI 4.1 Colour Palette on your Galaxy A73.
How to use Colour Palette on your Galaxy A73
- Enabled by long pressing on the Home Screen.
- Or, you can go to Settings. And then click on Wallpaper & Style.
- Navigating to the Wallpaper menu.
- Scroll down and tap on Colour Palette.
- Enabling features with different color schemes to choose from. Other color palettes are taken from your wallpaper.
- Tap on the Colour Palette you want to use. And then click on Apply.