The “My Files” feature on Samsung smartphones is similar to the File Explorer feature on computers. “My Files” can help you manage and organize any files stored on your device or in other locations such as Samsung Cloud, Google Drive, or SD card.
Stay tuned via SFCNation Telegram
The Samsung Files app allows you to view and manage all your images, videos, audio files, and documents. You can move files in and out of internal and external storage, and delete data. In addition, Samsung updates its various apps regularly, so if you want to experience the latest features and changes, be sure to keep the apps from the Galaxy Store up to date.
Samsung My Files App 13.1.02.362 Update
Samsung is rolling out a new update for the My Files app with version 13.1.02.362 and updated package size of 22.38MB. The new update enhances the overall performance and stability of the app by fixing some issues.
- Get the latest update NOW
- The Recent Files list: Files the user has downloaded, run, and/or opened
- The Categories list: Types of files, including downloaded, document, image, audio, video, and installation files
- Folder and file shortcuts: Show on the device home screen and the My Files main screen
- Provides a function used to analyze and free up storage space.
Convenient Cloud services:
- Samsung Cloud Drive
- Google Drive