Samsung rolling out its latest Smart Widget feature for more Galaxy devices with the latest One UI 4.1 update, but the foldable devices are yet not received it even with the One UI 4.1 upgrade. Recently Samsung rolled out Smart Widget feature for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 smartphones.
The company releasing May 2022 security update for Galaxy Z Flip 3 users in South Korea. Identified via version number F711NKSU2CVEE, the update brings new features and improvements to enhance device performance.
Looking at the changelog, this update added Disallow All selection, Management function, and Smart Widgets. Aside from this, the update optimizes stability for a smoother usability experience.
- Usability relates to the setting Apps from the unknown sources has been improved.
- Added Disallow All selection function
- Added management function
- Added new smart widgets function
- You can save space on the home screen and receive information in content by overlapping widgets
Stabilization code applied Stabilization code related to the terminal operation has been applied
- Google security patch application
- Security-related stabilization code has been applied
If you are a Galaxy Z Flip 3 user living in South Korea and want to check for the latest update manually then follow these steps.
- Open your device Settings
- Tap on Software updates
- Hit the Download and install button