With the One UI 4.1, Samsung introduces several new features, functions, customization options and much more to make the user experience more intuitive and great. One UI 4.1 lets you do a lot of new with your phone one of them is customizing your lock screen widgets according to your choice.
Samsung One UI 4.1 Lock Screen Widgets not only include the date, time, and day on your device. But it also displays Weather, Digital Wellbeing, Bixby Routines, next alarm, today’s schedule, Voice Recorder, as well as a music player so you don’t have to unlock your phone to get access to some important information.
You have to enable these widgets through the settings as they do not come enabled by default. You can also reorder the widgets as per your preferences as what you usually see on the lock screen. At the same time, if your phone is compatible with Always on Display, you can likewise customize it with different clock faces, and wallpapers, and add widgets to it as well.
How to enable Lock Screen Widgets:
- Launch the Settings of your phone.
- Scroll down and enter theLock Screen section.
- Tap on Widgets.
- Turn the toggle on for the widget you want to see on the lock screen.
You can place multiple widgets on the lock screen, although you can only see one at a time. Tap the clock widget to see others.
Reorder Lock Screen Widgets:
- On the Widgets page, click the Reorder option, in the top right corner.
- Tap and hold the widget you want to shift.
- Arrange them according to your preference.