A big shout-out to the South Korean tech giant! Samsung Electronics has once again been recognized as the top 5 best global brands. However, this is the fourth consecutive year, when the firm has ranked in the top 5 best global brands and is expected to continue this sensation further.
According to the information, Samsung’s brand value reached $91.4 billion and grew by 4% year-on-year. The brand value increased across all business areas in 2023 despite sluggish demand in the global IT industry. Therefore, the evaluation was positively influenced by the following:
- Consistent company-wide improvement of the customer experience based on the “One Samsung” strategy.
- The increased level of connectivity and enhanced gaming experiences through the company’s wide-ranging product portfolio and SmartThings.
- The company’s role as a leader in future innovative technologies such as 6G, artificial intelligence (AI), automotive, augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
- Consistent actions to strengthen ESG leadership through eco-conscious activities across all product lines.
YH Lee, President of the Global Marketing Office at Samsung Electronics said
- “Thanks to the support of our customers around the world, Samsung Electronics’ brand value has continued to grow steadily, despite an overall challenging business environment.”
- “We will always strive to be a brand that is loved by our customers through leading in technology innovation, enabling meaningful experiences and continuing our sustainability efforts.”