What features are manageable with the application?
- Application download and settings
- Find my Watch
- Software updates
- Clock settings
- Mobile device connection and disconnection
- Notification type and settings, etc.
The settings and features will appear in front of you when your wearable device is connected via Bluetooth to advantage of all the features. Let me tell you frankly that features will not properly work without a stable connection between your wearable device and your mobile phone.
Required permissions in brief?
- Contacts, it is used to provide services that need to be linked with the account using registered Samsung account information.
- The phone is used to check device-unique identification information for updating apps and installing plug-in apps.
- The location is used to search for nearby devices for gearing and paring through Bluetooth.
- The last one is storage, used to transmit and receive the stored files with Gears.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, which is completely pairable and compatible with my Samsung Galaxy S21. It facilitates me to download and change lots of watch faces, and I can monitor all my notifications and update the wearable device. So if you have the wearable accessory you have to try it.