Now Samsung has started rolling out the feature-packed update to the Samsung Daily Board app. The update comes with many new features and improvements. It adds a Labs menu that allows you to manage the Daily Board by creating an application icon, which allows users to try to use the Daily Board at any time, even if it not load.
In addition, an additional configuration is allowed which allows the Daily Operation Board to be received when the charger is connected. To be mentioned, this latest update of the Samsung Daily Board can be identified through version number 13.1.01.5. For more information, you can check the changelog mentioned below.
The Labs menu is now available
- You can run Daily Board by creating an application icon. Try using Daily Board at any time, even when it’s not charging. (Labs > Add Daily Board to Apps screen)
- A setting has been added that allows Daily Board to run automatically when the charger is connected. (Labs > Auto start when charging)
Samsung Daily Board is a function that allows you to use your tablet as a picture frame while it’s charging, and display a slideshow of your favorite pictures. You can also use the night theme to help you block out the night glare.
- Install it via APKMirror
Samsung Daily Board features:
Time, Weather, Calendar
- We tried to make them recognizable even from a distance and highlight their refined beauty.
- Set and use the layout in your desired shape.
Photo Slide Show
- You can always view albums created in Samsung Gallery on the Daily Board.
- You can view photos shared by your friends and family by integrating Samsung Experience Service.
- Add images such as your favorite painting and use it as your very own decorative piece.
- You can post a to-do list, memos for your family, drawings your child made on the Daily Board, and family members can easily check them at all times.
- Live memo mode presents your memos with an animated view. (You can switch modes at the bottom-right section of the Memo Board screen.)
- Control music from the Daily Board. (Play/Pause/Skip)
- SmartThings board was added to Daily Board.
- You can check at a glance the status of the devices registered with SmartThings and control them easily and conveniently.