The June month has already started and Google has now published the details of the latest Google Play System June 2022 update. It brings critical fixes for bugs, improvements and new features to the Google Play Store, updates to system management services, and new developer features for Google and third-party app developers.
These new Google System updates make your Android devices more secure and reliable as part of providing you with a better user experience as well as useful features and add-ons. June 2022 update includes include updates from Google to the Android operating system, Google Play Store, and Google Play services.
The Google Play System updates are also released for Samsung Galaxy phones as they also runs on Google’s Android system. In addition to Android phones, Google System updates are available for tablets, Android TV and Google TV devices, Android Auto-enabled vehicles, Wear OS devices, and Chrome OS devices.
Google Play System June 2022 Update
- [Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, Wear OS] Bug fixes for account management, and system management & diagnostics related services.
Google Play Store
- Improvements to Play-as-you-download feature to let gamers start playing mobile games while the app download continues to reduce waiting times.
- New Features to help you discover the Apps & Games you love.
- Optimizations allowing faster and more reliable download and installation.
- New features to the Play Pass and Play Points programs.
- Enhancements to Google Play Billing.
- Continuous improvements to Play Protect to keep your device safe.
- Various performance optimizations, bug fixes and improvements to security, stability and accessibility.
- Updates to system management services that improve device performance and stability & performance.
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers to support ads, and developer features related to developer services in their apps.