With the introduction of One UI 4.1 Samsung made the life of the Galaxy device owners more intuitive, convenient, secure, and easier then before with the new and advanced features and customizations options.
One of the offering of One UI 4.1 is quick share it’s a new sharing service by the help of which you can send your photos, videos, and files to anyone in a more easy and secure manner.
Earlier sharing was not been an easy task, but quick share made it possible. You just need to find the photos, videos, and files to share. We will tell you about the whole procedure, what to do next?
Steps to follow:
- Select the images or video you want to share. (tick them)
- Proceed with sharing option appearing at the bottom of the screen.
- A screen will appear that shows two option, one is near by share and the other is Quick Share (choose Quick Share).
- A quick share screen in front of you shows, near by galaxy devices, pick any one of the smartphone that is visible. (A code will be generate to pair with the device, to which you want to share photos and videos).
- Once a person accepts to receive those files, your work is accomplished and the job is done.
Alternatively these files can also be directly share by generating the QR code, and this lets the user to share the data privately with viewing or editing restrictions. You can share your photos and videos with 20 people and 100MB file size cap at a time.
Quick Share settings:
This page leds you to settings where you have the option to login into your samsung account, option to change your phone name. choice to share, and select who can share data with you. It automatically converts the videos into compatible format.
You are eligible to share the files in form of link, and keep it track via link sharing history limited upto 5GB. Further, alternatively you have option to share with Wi-Fi or mobile data. Additionally it has a wonderful feature that you can choose to auto delete the expired files.