Samsung Galaxy S22 series devices have recently started receiving the June 2022 security patch update with new camera features. The release installs the latest Android security patches in order to fix various bugs and issues that emerged in the software system.
Further with this update, Samsung has also improved the Camera of its latest and most expensive flagship Galaxy S22 lineup. Initially released in South Korea, the Galaxy S22 Camera features June 2022 update and is rapidly expanding to various global markets.
Samsung June 2022 Camera features software update brings improvements to the usability of the ‘Apps from unknown sources option. Besides, there are two new features added as well named “Disallow All” and management function.
However, the update rollout is still in progress, we can expect a wider availability by the next weekend. It’s noteworthy that the Korean tech giant has included a new Google security patch, and enhancements to the overall stability and usability of the One UI functions.
This update is initially provided to the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus, and Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone users. Meanwhile, the company has not yet disclosed whether other Galaxy phones will get it or it will remain limited to the Galaxy S22 series devices.
- Provides natural sharpness and improved contrast expression when taking pictures.
- Confirmed and corrected the phenomenon of one-time stopping during single take shooting.
- The AWB algorithm has been improved so that the original white color can be better expressed when shooting a puppy.
- Optimized memory for video recording.
- Improved portrait mode performance and optimized camera performance.