Whether you are buying a new Samsung device or a device that you have been using for years, changing the keyboard to suit your needs can make your experience more comfortable.
Samsung Keyboard gives you a huge number of customization options to choose from, allowing you to create your own keyboard. Change the layout, language and size used and other options to create the perfect keyboard.
If you are wondering how to do this, you have come to the right place. The new keyboard can help you update the old device or add new features that you may not need.
How to change the default Samsung Keyboard?
- Open Settings.
- Open General Management.
- Select the Keyboard list and default.
- Click on the Default Keyboard.
- Now select the keyboard you like
How to add a keyboard to a Samsung smartphone?
You are not limited to just using the default Samsung keyboard. You can add as many keyboards as you want. You need to download some apps to get this variety but customization may be worth it.
Here are the steps you can take to add new keyboards to your Samsung phone.
- Open Google Play Store or Galaxy Store.
- Search for “Keyboard” or input the keyboard app name you want.
- Download the app and select the keyboard of your choice.
- Open Settings> General Management> Keyboard list and select Default & New Keyboard.
One UI 4.1- based Samsung Keyboard with Grammarly support!
Grammarly for One UI 4.1-based Samsung Keyboard ensures that every text is clear, error-free, and professional. In the meantime, if you want Grammarly to stop marking a particular spelling as incorrect, you can add the word to your personal dictionary.