Samsung has started releasing the February 2023 update for the Good Lock Camera Assistant app, which comes with version 1.1.00.3. The new update brings a bunch of new features to provide an amazing camera experience.
The latest Camera Assistant update has added the Picture softening step (OFF/ 50(addition) /100) and Capture Speed Step (Speed priority, picture quality precondition). In addition, the company has enhanced the name of some options of this Good Lock module such as the number of pictures after timer to Timer multi-photo options, Soften picture to Picture softening, and more.
February 2023 update added Dim Screen while recording function that allows you to set the screen dark when shooting video. The timer multi-photo option lets you set the shooting interval (currently fixed at 1.5 seconds) as well as the number of photos to be clicked.
As soon as the shutter button is released, the picture can be clicked. You can still swipe or hold down the shutter button to capture GIFs, burst shots, and video, but a photo will still be taken.
To be mentioned, Samsung Camera Assistant 1.1.00.3 update new features are currently available on Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S23 series smartphones that are running Android 13 based One UI 5.1.
The installation package size of this update is 8.27 MB, you can install this update via Galaxy Store to enjoy new features.
- Add Picture Softening step – OFF/ 50(addition) /100
- Add Capture Speed Step – Speed priority, picture quality precondition
- Timer multi-photo options – In addition of shooting intervals (currently 1.5 second fixed) settings
- Dim Screen while recording – the function to set the screen dark when shooting video
- Quick Tap Shutter
- Take pictures as soon as your finger touches the Shutter button instead of when you lift it off. You can still swipe or press and hold the Shutter button to capture GIFs burst shot, and videos but a picture will be taken too.