Samsung has updated several of its GoodLock modules with the latest One UI 4.1 support including Key Cafe, Home Up, and more. However, here in this article, we are talking about how to set up the Home Screen app on One UI 4.1 in Home Up. So let’s first know about this task changer app of Good Lock.
If we are talking about Samsung Home Up, it is a Good lock app that lets you customize your home screen, apps, and folders to enhance your One UI Home experience. With this app, you can do background blur effects, adjust folder names, restore the home screen layout, customize folder popup styles and layouts, and more.
How to customize the home screen with Samsung Home Up?
Since the Home Up app provides various options to customize your home screen apps, folders, and much more, below you can check out the steps by which you can set up the phone’s home screen in a better way.
- Firstly, Open Good Lock app
- Scroll down and click on Home Up, now, turn on toggle to use the application
- After that here you will find the following options:
- Home Screen
- Back up and Restore
- Share Manager
- Task Changer
- By clicking on the Home screen option, you can customize the home and app screen grid ratio as shown in the image below.
- Also, you can change the Favourite Max count number as per your choice.
- Alongside, you can also find many options to set layout and page looping in apps.
- At the bottom, you will find an option Background Blur Control, with the help of this option you can diversify the background when entering apps.
- You can clearly see the change in the screenshot below.
- Now, by clicking on the second option Folder, you can customize folder popup styles and layouts.
- Also, you can enable Back up and Restore option to restore the home screen layout.
- Here you will find 5 layout styles
- Vertical List
- Slim List