Users can operate third-party applications on Samsung Smart TVs, while different people have different opinions or mindsets about the Smart TV but all in all a smart TV is an addition to the internet and applications.
Using the same company accessories seems profitable sometimes, but with Samsung Smart TV you can remote it via your iPhone easily. Below you can check the steps to control your smart TV with your iPhone:
- Firstly connect your smart and iPhone via the same wifi network
- Now, download the SmartThings app on your iPhone. Which is easily available on the App Store
- Sign up with the SmarThings app with your Samsung account
- Now click the Home icon
- Click on the Add icon. It will now begin to search for Samsung Smart devices that are nearby, within range, or on the same network
- One find your device tap on it
- You might be asked to download a few things such as the particular device controller within the app.
- Now you control various aspects of your Samsung Smart TV using the SmartThings app for your iPhone.
Moreover, In Samsung Smart TVs you will note the feature of various content, quick search, recommended content, convenient usability, and easy connectivity. It will provide you with content beyond regular TV channels.
It is important to be able to find any amount of material right away. It is not easy to choose what content to watch, as the amount of content available online is limitless. That is why it is important to have a convenient search function in a smart TV, which offer by Samsung.