Samsung Secure Folder is an encrypted space on your smartphone to store files, images, videos, and apps for your eyes only. The service keeps all your sensitive files private, giving you peace of mind that other people won’t see these things while using your device.
Samsung Secure Folder comes pre-installed on many of Samsung’s modern smartphones. You can also find the app on the Play Store, compatible with any Samsung device running Android 7.0 or higher. To improve the performance of the application Samsung keeps on sending updates to the app.
Recently, Samsung released a new update for the Secure Folder app with version 1.7.02.5 and an updated package size of 20.13 MB. It brings some common improvements to enhance the experience.
Download Latest Version- APK
If you want to install the latest update on your smartphone, then open the Google Play Store app. Now, in the top right, tap on the Profile icon and click on Manage apps and devices.
After that tap on Manage, here you will get the option of Update Available, click on it. Now, click on the app, you’d like to update. Also, you can directly get this latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Separate and secure confidential data: ‘Add to Secure Folder’ from native apps, or ‘Add Files’ inside Secure Folder
- Clone your favorite apps: Make copies of your favorite apps in Secure Folder
- Back up your files in the cloud: Cloud-based backup and restore for easy data migration
- Change the name and the icon
- Hide the icon from the Apps screen using Quick Panel
- Data in the Secure Folder is separated and encrypted leveraging the Knox Platform
- PIN, pattern, passcode, or biometric verification for access