In this era capturing pictures and sharing them on social media platforms has become one of the crucial parts of life. Meanwhile, this process also needs modification. So, to offer users a more optimized editing experience, Samsung brought 5 new Photo Editor enhancements with One UI 6.
Based on Android 14 the One UI 6 offer 5 new tool, which enhances editing capabilities and allow users to make their photographs more precise. One of the standout features of Samsung Photo Editor is adjusting decoration after saving, this feature lets you make changes even after you save the image.
In addition, the One UI 6 also offers the capability to easily redo and undo transformations, filters, and tones. Furthermore, the software also enhances the layout of the application, which makes it easier to find the editing features you need.
Not only this, but you can even use the drawing tools to make your stickers even more personal and unique. However, there is also an option, that helps you add text to a photo, you can choose from several new backgrounds and styles to provide your picture a perfect look.
Samsung One UI 6 Photo Editor Enhancements
- Enhanced layout: The new Tools menu makes it easier to find the editing features you need. Straighten and Perspective options have been combined in the Transform menu.
- Adjust decorations after saving: You can now make changes to drawings, stickers and text that you’ve added to a photo even after saving.
- Undo and redo: Don’t worry about making mistakes. You can now easily undo or redo transformations, filters and tones.
- Draw on custom stickers: When creating custom stickers, you can now use the drawing tools to make your stickers even more personal and unique.
- New text backgrounds and styles: When adding text to a photo, you can choose from several new backgrounds and styles to help you get the perfect look.