Recently, Samsung started releasing a major One UI 4.1 update for users of the Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20 + 5G, and Galaxy S20 Ultra in South Korea. Now the US mobile network operator Verizon has started rolling out this big update for the Galaxy S20 series.
The Verizon Galaxy S20 One UI 4.1 Update installs the latest Android patch released in March 2022 to improve system security and stability. It brings some new features and improvements over One UI 4.0.
- G988USQU2FVC5 – Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- G986USQU2FVC5 – Galaxy S20+ 5G
- G981VSQU2FVC5 – Galaxy S20 5G
According to the official support page, the March 2022 security update contains fixes for 62 vulnerabilities, exploits, and threats, including 2 Critical CVEs, 29 High, and 19 Moderate CVEs.
Based on Android 12, One UI 4.1 is the latest version of Samsung’s custom skin that comes with lots of new features, including Live Sharing in Google Duo, RAM Plus, App Cast in Smart View, Game Booster Labs, Camera, and gallery enhancements.
- App cast in Smartview: Users can now open another app on their phone and cast their shared content to another screen by selecting App Cast feature under the Smart View option.
- App cast in Smartview: One UI 4.1 brings an Object Eraser feature by which you can remove or erase the object that you wanted from your photos.