If you are so much connected with your phone and want to customize and personalize your Samsung smartphone, fonts can be of great help. A simple font change will make your entire Galaxy ecosystem look fresh and attract full.
While installing on any smart device is simple but quite different for any smartphone. Yes! Thankfully, Samsung provides support for changing fonts on any Galaxy smartphone. Let’s see how we can change Fonts on Galaxy smartphones running One UI 4.1 OS.
Samsung Tips: How to customize Font Size and Style in your Galaxy phone [One UI 4.1]
- Visit the Settings.
- Tap Display and select Font size and style.
- Then, tap Font size and style again. Here you can adjust several different settings:
- Change the font size by dragging the slider left or right.
- Tap the switch next to Bold font to turn this option on or off.
- Tap Font style to change or download new fonts.