Samsung expanding the reach of its January 2023 security patch update for more users of Galaxy S22 smartphones. The update was initially rolled out for users living in the United States and it’s now expanding for the European customers of Galaxy S22.
According to the information, Samsung currently rolling out the January 2023 security patch update for the Exynos variant owners of Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, and Galaxy S22 Ultra in Europe. The update can be identified via the build version-
- Galaxy S22 – S901BXXS2BWA2
- Galaxy S22+ – S906BXXS2BWA2
- Galaxy S22 Ultra – S908BXXS2BWA2
Notably, the update is rolling out for the Exynos variant and it will expand for more users in the country soon, we recommend you to install the latest update on your Galaxy S22 devices to get a more boosted performance and better stability.
To be mentioned, the Korean tech giant is testing One UI 5.1 on the Galaxy S22 models which will obtain some new features and improvements to your device. Now you must be wondering why to install this monthly security patch, so here is the reason-
- It will improve overall stability.
- Enhances the security and stability of your smartphone.
- Resolves some common bugs and issues.
- Mentions fix for CVEs and SVEs.
- Boost the running of your device
To download the update manually
- Visit the Settings section.
- Here tap on the Software and Update menu.
- Press the Download & Install key.
— Samsung One UI Software Updates (@SamSWUpdate) January 12, 2023