Samsung One UI Apps Edge is getting the August 2022 update with version 14.0.06.0 for Galaxy devices. This new update improves the overall app performance and user experience.
Samsung One UI Apps Edge 14.0.06.0 update
As per the latest update notes, the latest update to Samsung Apps Edge doesn’t bring any specific fixes or changes, but it does bring fixes for common bugs and vulnerabilities.
The update is rolling out gradually, so it may take some time to reach all eligible devices. Not to mention, the update is compatible with Galaxy devices running Android 9 or later Android versions.
Users can easily get Apps Edge updates through Galaxy Store by installing a 10.32MB package size. Users can easily install the latest update through the Galaxy Store. After opening Galaxy Store tap on the Menu icon and click on the Update option. Tap on the refresh icon on the right side of the app’s edge.
In addition, you can download the latest update from the link mentioned below.
- Get Samsung Apps Edge 14.0.06.0 update – APKMirror
How to set Apps Edge on Edge Panels?
Edge Panel features provide different panels such as Apps, Contacts, Gallery, Weather, Work Tools, and more. You can easily set up any of them by following the steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Tap on the Display option.
- Scroll down and press on the Edge Panels.
- Turn on the toggle to enable Edge Panels.
- Then, click on the Panels option.
- From here, you can enable various panels, Apps Edge is one of them.
Samsung Android 13 Coverage:
- Samsung Android 13 One UI 5.0 Eligible Devices
- One UI 5.0 Update Progress Report
- One UI 5.0 Beta – Registration Guide
- One UI 5.0 Beta – Rollback Guide
- One UI 5.0 Beta ROM – Download Link
- One UI 5.0 Features and Tweaks
( Source )