Power-sharing is one of the happiest and most enjoyable aspects of the Samsung Galaxy S22. What if you could charge all of your flying gear, even if you forgot their chargers? Not like that?
With the new Wireless Powershare feature, your phone can recharge wirelessly on another phone, watch, or Galaxy Buds. All you have to do is keep the two devices together.
Wireless Power Share:
Many advanced cell phones now include wireless connectivity devices that allow the wireless carrier to become a transmitter and wirelessly charge other cell phones such as a phone, headphone jack, or watch.
How to perform power-sharing tasks:
Firstly: Wireless Charging:
Before the power-sharing, you need to quickly recharge your Galaxy S22, and follow the steps given below.
- Launch the Settings app, tap Battery, and device care → Battery → More battery settings, and then activate the feature you want.
- You can charge the battery more quickly while the device or its screen is turned off.
- If the wireless charger has an internal fan, the fan may produce noise during fast wireless charging.
- Add a routine to set the fast wireless charging feature to turn off automatically at the preset time using Bixby Routines.
- When the fast wireless charging feature turns off, the charger’s fan noise and the indicator light will be reduced.
- When you’re ready to perform a charging trick, here’s how to activate Wireless PowerShare and charge another device.
Secondly: Wireless Power Sharing:
First, confirm that the phone with PowerShare is charged at least 30%. Swipe down from the top of your screen with two fingers to open Quick Settings, and then tap on the Wireless PowerShare icon on S22. You may need to if it’s not there.
Next, place the PowerShare phone and a compatible device back to back. To stop charging, just separate the two devices from each other. The PowerShare feature will automatically turn off after 60 seconds when no other device is detected.
You can also charge your Galaxy phone as it charges another device also. Simply connect your phone to the charging cable that came with it while using PowerShare to wirelessly charge your second device.
Most Qi-compatible Samsung devices can be charged with Wireless PowerShare, but check out the full list of compatible devices just in case. The speed and power of the charge will vary by device.