Samsung AR Zone is an application that provides you with the augmented reality feature. You just need to choose the feature and capture fun pictures or videos. Some of the features are really exciting, such as AR Doodle, Deco Pic, and Quick measure. Among them I found the Quick measure to be an important and interesting one.
To enhance the stability and performance of the device company regularly update its application. Now, Samsung is releasing a new update for the AR Zone with version number 1.5.02.1 and an installation size of 31.60 MB. The latest update brings general improvements to enhance performance.
Get Samsung AR Zone 1.5.02.1 update – APKMirror
How to launch AR Zone?
- Directly by clicking on the application icon shown on the application screen.
- The second way is to open the camera app, tap on the More section and then open AR Zone.
The application is also an integral part of the camera application, from where you can directly click pictures and apply augmented reality emojis and effects to them. You can also use pre-made emojis.
What is AR Emoji Studio?
This is one of the features of the AR Zone, you will find the option inside the application. By this, you can create emojis any way you want and have fun using them in various features.
- To have a quick start,
- you can pick a pre-made emoji.
- Swipe to the left or right,
- and select an emoji by tapping on it.
If you want to create your own emoji, then take a selfie or select a pre-clicked image.
How to create a short emoji video?
Now with this AR application, you can create a short emoji video and use it as a wallpaper or a call background, and to do that you need to follow certain steps.
- Launch the AR Zone app and click on AR Emoji Studio.
- Select any of the three options, Create a video option, Call screen, or Lock Screen.
- Choose the template you want, and to change the background tap on the image.
- Then tap on Save to finalize the emoji video. (you can view them in Gallery).
You can directly use the video by selecting the option at the bottom of your smartphone screen. This application also facilitates you to create an AR contact profile, you can do this by selecting the profile option under AR Zone, and capturing the expression whichever you want. Tap on Done and save it.