Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is backed with superior performance and offers a more seamless and connected user experience than ever before. It has been completely redesigned to give you the best tools to manage your health, daily schedules, etc.
Galaxy Watch 4 lets you monitor your health, helps you reach your fitness goals with regular monitoring, offers a variety of sports modes, custom options, and much more. In addition to the basics, it offers the ability to use Google Maps so you do not have to check your smartphone over and over again.
However, it is important to keep in mind that the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Google Maps app required that your phone work. Because the watches have smaller screens, this app usually focuses on turn-by-turn guidance rather than scrolling through a map.
It is very convenient to use Google Maps on Galaxy Watch. In this article, we will show you how to get easy instructions on your wrist to navigate effortlessly to your destination.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Google Maps
Here’s How to use it?
- Swipe up on your watch’s screen to access your Apps List.
- Launch the Google Maps.
- Tap on the search icon to search for a location.
- Choose from the list of previously searched locations or tap on the keyboard to type in a new location.
- Select how you are traveling to the destination:
- Allow your Galaxy Watch 4 to search for the quickest route.
- You will now be able to follow the directions directly from your watch.