After launching several devices in the market, now Samsung is preparing to launch its new foldable which make its debut in August. Along with the new launch, the company is also taking care of its devices by sending regular security patches.
According to new information, Samsung has made its place in the list of top 10 5G android smartphones of February 2022. The No.1 position is achieved by Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G, followed by Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G in second place followed by Galaxy S21 FE 5G and Galaxy A32 5G.
Not only this but the 10th spot is also captured by a Samsung phone, the Galaxy A22 5G. This phone has contributed to more than half of the February sales in 2022. Samsung in the present year has successfully grabbed the market share of 24% with all its efforts to sell a dedicated 5G smartphone in the previous month.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G positives that make it a top seller
- Display: Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 800 nits,6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio), 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density), and Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating Platform: Android 11, upgradable to Android 12, One UI 4.1, Chipset – Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm), CPU – Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670), GPU – Adreno 642L
- Camera : Quad Camera setup, 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm, 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth) at the back. Single Selfie Camera of 2 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm at the front
- Battery: Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable, comes with 25W fast charging support
- Expandable Storage: comes with 128GB external storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via MicroSD, and more.
The device comes in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Purple, and Awesome Mint, isn’t it fantastic. Above all these features it is packed with the latest 5G connectivity and is a value for money smartphone. The buyer can take the advantage of every single penny that he has spent on the Galaxy A52s 5G.
5G smartphones have now been set as a standard in the market and have increased their penetration to 83 percent as of February 2022. Samsung has a vast portfolio in North America, and South America but expanding to more regions like East Asia, West Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
However, the opponents like Huawei and Honor are giving tough competition in the regions to Samsung. But Samsung is also progressing forward with its positive approach and latest technology, planning its expansion for Europe and Asia. Samsung has recently launched more A-Series and M-Series phones this year. A-Series phones are also awarded the most popular selling series of the year 2021.