Like other OEMs, Samsung also offers voice recording software for Galaxy users. This program allows users to record high-quality sound and offers playback and features. Now the company is improving the Samsung voice recorder by releasing a new update with version 18.104.22.168.
The Korean technology giant has released the latest update with an updated package size of 9.46 MB. The latest update adds Quick Player support to MyFiles and fixes some bugs to improve the overall experience of the application.
Apart from this, no new feature or change was noticed. This is an initial deployment, so it may take some time to reach all of the qualifying devices. In particular, Samsung Voice Recorder 22.214.171.124 update is compatible with Galaxy devices running One UI 4.1 (Android 12) or below.
- Quick Player supported (in MyFiles)
- Bug fixes
You can install the latest update through the Galaxy Store or download it directly from the link mentioned below.
- Samsung Voice Recorder: APKMirror
How to edit recording on Voice Recorder?
Many times while recording it happens that we forget to stop the recording and the whole sound gets recorded. Samsung offers many customization options to edit your recordings the way you want.
- Firstly, open the Voice Recorder app on your Galaxy smartphone
- Tap on the “List” option.
- Choose a recording that your want to edit.
- Click on the edit option, present at the top right corner.
- Select a voice area that you want to cut from your recording with sliders.
- Tap on the cut icon, two options appear
1. Deleted selected area
2. Deleted dimmed are
- You can select the first one and click on the save.