Samsung One UI 4.1 brought amazing improvements to the camera application and opened the doors for more photography possibilities. The updated app brought many tech-pro features to the existing device that are upgradable to the latest user interface.
I am using the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE which is one of the tech-pack devices, and I have experimentally realized some of the important features of One UI 4.1 Camera. The Camera App is running on the latest version 18.104.22.168. The photo section of the camera application consists of many interesting modes, such as panorama, pro, food, Pro Video, Slow Motion, Night, Super SLOW-MO, HYPERLAPSE, Portrait Video, and Director’s View.
All these modes are wonderful and unique in themselves. Director’s view has added more capabilities and sensor accessing permissions to use all the camera sensors. The engulfed Bixby vision can copy, translate, and selected text and view image objects via a medium of search on the internet. The AR Zone lets you do image recreation by adding mind-blowing, AR- Emoji stickers and deco picks to your camera-clicked images.
- Limited Pro mode which was earlier available to the primary camera added support for a telephoto camera in Pro and Video Pro mode with One UI 4.1.
- Introduced the ability to capture more low light images, to activate this feature you need to go to the portrait section of the camera, and the application lets you switch to long exposure mode when the scenes are dark enough. It is actually called too dark mode.
- Now one UI 4.1 camera app, includes more third-party permissions that previously didn’t allow some applications to use secondary and tertiary camera sensors.
- A single pinch on the camera app screen enables you to shift your operations from the main camera to the ultra-wide lens.
- The Directors view has awesome improvements, now the app uses multiple camera sensors to record videos.
Some of the important features which I viewed in One UI 4.1 are the Telephoto lens portrait video, Night mode portrait, and more. Snapchat integrations to S21 are above all. The Pet recognition works well in Samsung Galaxy S22 and above. The camera application automatically shuts down, if the app remained unused for more than 2-3 minutes.