Google offers a range of services for Android devices to meet the needs of almost all users, as well as regularly updating them with new features and improvements. When the search giant releases monthly system updates, system services automatically update your device with security, bug fixes, and new features.
It is required to download and install the latest Google Play system update on all Android devices including Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi and others. If we talk about Samsung devices, then these devices run on Android-based One UI software. Google Play system updates make your Samsung devices more secure and reliable.
Google Play System Update enhances the performance of Samsung devices by improving security and privacy, security and emergencies, account management, wallet, games, support, location service, and more.
Let’s see, how to download and install the Google Play system update on a Samsung device.
How to download and install?
To download and install the Google Play system update on your Samsung device, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone.
- Scroll down and select the Biometric and security option.
- Tap on Google Play system update.
- If there’s any update, then you can see the Download and install option. If the option is not visible, you can check with the Check for Updates option.
- Tap on Download and install option, and starts installing.
- Now, tap on Restart now option.
- It is done.
Google Play System August 2022 Update
Recently, the Google Play system received the August 2022 update for Android devices. The update brings many new features and improvements to enhance device security and performance. It is worth mentioning that new features and improvements are available when your smartphone’s Google Play service and Google Play Store have been updated to v33.22 and v31.1. Read more here…
( Source )