Easy Mode is one of the exclusive features of Samsung One UI 4.1. This feature displays bigger on-screen items and applies a simpler layout to the home screen, helping users to easily view apps, features, etc.
With One UI 4.1 based on Android 12, the company brings many new features and improvements over One UI 4.0. The company has also improved the functionality of Easy Mode for a smoother experience.
One UI 4.1 Easy Mode scales up the screen resolution to make everything on the screen appear larger, including app icons, text across all apps, contact pictures, and more.
How to enable Easy Mode?
- Open Settings on your Galaxy smartphone
- Click on Display
- Scroll down and tap on Easy mode
- To enable this feature, turn on the toggle
How to customize Easy Mode?
After turning on Easy Mode, two customization options appear that are Touch and hold delay and High Contrast Keyboard. Below you can see how to customize them.
Touch and hold delay
You can set how long it takes for a continuous touch to be recognized as touch and hold. To be mentioned, it affect the keyboard. There are five options you can choose from.
- Very short
- You can select by touch and holding the box for the custom touch and delay time that you want.
High Contrast Keyboard
After enabling this option, you can see the keyboard in highlighted colors. You can customize keyboard in four colors.
- Black letters on yellow keypad
- White letter on black keypad
- Yellow letter on black keypad
- White letter on blue keypad