Samsung introduced its latest custom skin One UI 4.1 based on the Android 12 operating system. Which debuted with a bundle of new features and improvements over the last year’s Android 11-based One UI 3.1.
Samsung One UI 4.1 software comes with a lot of customization options and useful functions such as the Widgets. They appear on your Home screen and when you tap them, they will activate or use an app’s feature.
Samsung One UI 4.1 introduces various types of Widgets in order to make your Galaxy phone’s Home Screen extra useful. After placing a Widget, there will be a few options available, however, keep in mind the options may vary depending on the widget.
- Transparency: Increase or decrease the widget’s transparency so you can easily see it. You can access this by touching and holding the widget and then tapping Settings.
- Resize: Widgets that can be resized will have a blue line along their edges. You can resize it by touching and dragging the lines.
- Color: Set your widget to a different color. You can access this by touching and holding the widget and then tapping Settings.
These shortcuts help users access their favorite apps directly from the home screen.
How to Add Widget in One UI 4.1
- Swipe to the Home screen.
- Then, touch and hold an empty spot.
- Here, tap Widgets.
- Select your desired widget.
- Then tap Add.
How to Remove Widget in One UI 4.1
- Touch and hold the widget on the Home screen.
- Then tap Remove.