There are so many hidden features in the Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone series that you are aware of it, but they can change your overall experience with your smartphone. If you want to add some personal flair feature that makes your phone more attractive.
Stay tuned via SFCNation Telegram
Today we bring tips to hide the background in your Samsung Galaxy S22 series during the video call. This feature comes by default to your phone and can turn your background nicer as per your comfort.
Yes, during the video call you can easily and clearly hide the background in the video call. Notably, the feature is only available for the Google due application. Within some easy guides, you can learn how to hide the background on your Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra phone.
Just try out this amazing feature now to surprise your friend with so amazing background images.
- Open the Settings app on your phone
- Click on the Advanced feature
- Video call effects (turn it on), then tap on it
- You see the different colors of the background and also you can add images to your background from the Gallery.
- Select multiple images and color backgrounds
- Now, back to Home
- open the Google due app
- Click on the video icon displayed top of the screen
- Then tap on the background
- Select your favorite background
- And you are ready to video call with the selected background