Samsung’s One UI 5 is all about customization! You can recreate the lock screen, apply dynamic icons to apps, use color palettes to paint entire user interfaces, and more. By the way, did you know that One UI 5 has a dedicated section for wallpapers?
In the wallpapers and styles section, One UI 5 brings notable changes – introducing a recreated wallpapers section. New sections include Featured, Gallery, Graphical (new), Colors (new), Wallpaper Services (Dynamic Lock Screen, Samsung Global Goals), and Downloaded options.
Here’s how to access it.
From the Home screen.
- On the Home screen, tap and hold to get customization options.
- Tap the Wallpaper and style button.
- Once done, hit the Browse my wallpapers key to enter the operating system’s wallpaper section where you will be able to access all forms of available wallpapers.
- The third and fourth tabs are entitled Graphical and Colours where you will get four high-resolution graphical images and nine images with gradient colors that can be used as lock screen or home screen wallpaper. Meanwhile, the Featured section consists of device-specific wallpapers.
From system Settings.
- You can also access the wallpaper section through system Settings of your Galaxy phone or tablet.
- Just head towards the Settings menu, scroll down and you should get the Wallpaper and style tab beside Display settings.
- Simply tap it and it will take you to the Browse my wallpapers button.