Samsung’s new fashionable Galaxy S22 smartphone series rock the overall smartphone market, as it bears more attractive thing is it places the Galaxy Note model along with the S pen support and a large display. The Samsung Galaxy smartphone recently had the May 2022 security update in the Globe.
But just after obtaining it, users started facing the Audio sync issue, users shared that whatever they are playing a video, the audio is not in sync with that. Even some audio files haven’t supported the alarm preset too.
The user report suggests that this issue is occurring after the latest May 2022 update, but don’t worry we are come up with some solution for you to resolve it. Additionally company started the June security patch rollout for Tab S7, soon it will gradually expand to other devices along with the S22 series which will further resolve all your concern.
Below you can check some recommendations to get rid of the Audio sync issue:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the power button.
- When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
- Press the Volume down key to navigate and select “Wipe cache partition”.
- Press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, select reboot system.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
If you’re using any Custom Ringtones / Notification tones, sometimes they will show up as a numerically named sound, instead of a name of the sound.
If that’s the case, just reselect the sound you want.
For recording video:
- Open the Camera & Settings
- (the gear icon) & reset the camera settings.
- You could also go to Settings
- Apps & Search for the Camera & Storage
- Clear Cache & Data for the camera
Hope this will help to out with this annoying issue on your Samsung Galaxy S22 series smartphone. And if not then the June security patch is about to hit the device and it will definitely resolve your issue.