Samsung Pay is an online transaction payment app for Galaxy smartphones that provides a simpler, safer, and smarter experience. This app has a long of benefits such as vast coverage, money transfer, transit card, memberships, gift cards, and more.
Users will be able to register their all cards in Samsung Pay to get rid of the struggle of managing them and carrying them along. You can even create a virtual card and make transactions but it only supports some limited countries.
To add more features and support, the Samsung team is continuously working to manage the rest. This payment app gets regular updates to intensify its compatibility with more Galaxy phones and function accessibility. Check below for the latest information about Samsung Pay.
Latest Samsung Pay Update:
- Samsung Pay update- V5.1.26
- Installtion Size 138.06MB
- Minor bug fixes and improvements in the app
Get the Latest Version Here
- Apkmirror – Link
Samsung Pay: Key Features
- With Samsung Pay, add all your credit, debit, gift, and membership cards to your devices
- Samsung Pay has partnered with American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa payment card networks in conjunction with top U.S. banks
- Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase
- Earn points from your purchases and by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more
- With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number, or iris scan
- Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault
- Discover deals, gift cards, promotions, and offers from thousands of local and national stores