Samsung has been experimenting with its TVs for a long time and is the only undefeated and probably the king of OLED. We recently saw Samsung introduce a new range of Neo QLED TV models with Neo Quantum processor with the latest 120Hz panel and more.
Samsung’s innovations have revolutionized color, brightness, and contrast, giving gamers a first-of-its-kind immersive experience. It sets the level of Neo by delivering a new level of performance, exceptional picture quality improvement, and smooth sound quality that impresses you.
Here are the five reasons that make the Neo QLED line is the best TV choice for gamers:
- Segregated and intuitive game menu – Automatic Game Mode adjusts the image settings for a better gaming experience. Reduction in input gaming lag, FPS, HDR makes it a gamers choice.
- Ultra-Wide screen – The ultra-wide viewing angle allows the game players to choose different screen ratios, 21:9 or 32:9. So that you can not miss any kind of details in different gaming situations.
- Mini LED Technology – Thinner screen, minimalistic bezels, and 40 unique LEDs in the same space make image reproduction sharp even in darker scenes. This adds greater precision to lightning panels and for the gamers too.
- Sound in Motion tech – Complete audio synchronization with Dolby Atmos sound technology providing dynamism to gameplay.
- Unbreakable Fluidity with 120Hz refresh rate – In addition to the Neo Quantum processor provides more synchronization to the motion accelerator and turbo+technology really boosts display images.
Gamers face burning or graphics issues that inadvertently cause permanent damage to their screens due to regular use. Now you can enjoy extended durability with extended protection without worry. So what are you waiting for? Are you ready to try Neo Level?