The smart TV offered by Samsung brings more attractive features. Numerous content options such as Samsung Smart Plus, Content Guide, Multi-Voice Assistant, Kids TV, and Smart Browser allow you to unwind, learn and explore.
In addition, Samsung Smart TVs are available in all price ranges. It can perform a variety of functions not found in regular TVs. Some models also have a screen saver function, which is the default display mode set to show an image when the TV is on and idle.
If your want to Screensaver on your smart TV then follow the below-mentioned guild to learn.
Supported TV models that support the Ambient Mode option:
- QLED TVs
- Frame TVs
- Terrace TVs
Here is how to enable it:
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and be sure to hold the TV remote control.
- You should now see a button on your TV remote that says Ambient Mode. Press the button.
- There are tutorials you can read. When the tutorial is complete, you can click the Set Ambient Mode option.
- You should now see the settings page of the ambient screen.
- Here you can adjust and set the screen. You can choose from several wallpapers on the internet, you can also adjust shadows, brightness contrast, and more.
These are the Settings that you will find on the Ambient Settings
- About Mode.
- Background Theme
- BG Color Tone
- BG R/G//B Gain
- BG Saturation
- Color and Theme
- My Album
- Shadow Effects
- Special Edition